DN14 0GP
£35,000 FOR 25% SHARE


A well presented and equipped end town house providing ideal accommodation for anyone wanting to take the first step on the property ladder by taking a 25% share of its value.  It was built by a major developer eight years ago and has therefore a balance of the NHBC warranty remaining.  The remaining 75% share of the ownership is held by the Together Housing Group. It adjoins a communal area with a large beech tree upon it and there is a communal space opposite.  It has the benefit of full LPG central heating, twin parking spaces at the rear and full UPVC windows and doors.  The kitchen and bathroom fittings have been well cared for and the property is well decorated throughout. 


3 Bed End Townhouse




September 2018


Ground Floor

Composite front door with obscure glazed panels providing entrance to the:-

With central heating radiator and staircase leading to first floor.

Having a modern white suite comprising wash basin and WC with dual flush.  The room has mechanical ventilation, houses the electric consumer unit and has a radiator.

Dining Kitchen:
14’6” x 8’5” (4.43m x 2.56m)
Fitted with a range of modern cream units with a high gloss finish incorporating an electric oven, four ring gas hob and brushed steel extractor over. Contrasting work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. The “Glow Worm” central heating boiler is housed in a corner wall cupboard and plumbing is available for a washing machine.  Central heating radiator in the dining area.

Living Room:
15’7” x 9’6” (4.76m x 2.89m) 
Enjoying a rear aspect and with UPVC french doors leading to the garden.  Built in understairs cupboard providing useful storage.  Central heating radiator.

First Floor 


With bedrooms and bathroom off.

Bedroom 1:
15’7” x 10’9”  (4.76m x 3.29m) 
With a built in wardrobe providing full hanging.  Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.  Central heating radiator.

Bedroom 2:
8’9” x 13’2” measured to the rear of the wardrobes  (2.66m x 4.01m)
With a range of fitted wardrobes and drawer units.  With UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.  Central heating radiator.

6’6” x 6’3”  (1.99m x 1.91m)
Being mainly tiled and having a full suite in white with mains shower over the bath.  The room has mechanical ventilation and a central heating radiator.

There is a brick store to the front for housing the dustbin.  To the front is a small gravelled forecourt and to the rear an enclosed lawned garden with decking area.  Astroturf has been laid for ease of maintenance and there is a metal garden shed on a concrete base.  The car parking comprises a designated space capable of holding two vehicles at the rear.

This is leasehold held on a long lease originally for 125 years.  Management fees are £ 263.45 per month to include rent, buildings insurance (not contents), service charge and grass

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

13 Finkle Street, Selby. YO8 4DT 

Tel 01757 293620,


© Elmhirst Parker Solicitors. All rights reserved.

Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 440335.

Partnership Number: OC318370